This product ships with Ice Packs and it is not returnable or refundable.
*** THIS PRODUCT SHIPS WITH AN ICE PACK HOWEVER IT WILL ARRIVE WITH THE ICE-PACK MELTED AND WILL BE AT REGULAR ROOM TEMP OR A BIT WARMER DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION.
VSL#3 is a medical food for the dietary management of Ulcerative Colitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, or an Ileal pouch.
Each dose of VSL#3 contains 450 billion live poly-biotic bacteria and consistes of 4 capsules.
8 strains of live freeze dried bacteria [112.5 billion CFU], hydroxypropyl-methylcellulose (= 00 size vegetarian capsule), cornstarch, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, stearic acid and microcrystalline cellulose
- Consists of 8 strains of live freeze-dried lactic acid bacteria.
- Available in a 60 count bottle
- Bottle includes tamper-resistant seal
- Each 2 capsule serving contains 225 billion live poly-biotic bacteria
- VSL#3® is therapeutic poly-biotic medical food used for the dietary management of Ulcerative Colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, and an ileal pouch. VSL#3® is intended to be used under medical supervision. If you have a prescription for VSL#3® 112.5 capsules it can be filled at your local pharmacy.
- To ensure potency of VSL#3®, all dosage strengths of this product must be refrigerated.
All VSL#3 products are Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable.
Canadian & International orders: We are not responsible if any refrigerated products that we ship to your country is held up by Customs or any other Agency causing delay in delivery of your items.
All VSL#3 orders are shipped with Ice-Pak to keep the package somewhat cool during transit. We recommend that you choose Express Shipping to receive your items quickly. If the VSL#3 arrives and is not cool, the manufacturer of VSL#3 assures that the product is still viable even if left at room temperature for one week.