- Carnitine, CoQ10, Creatine and Malic Acid provide fuel to help to help improve vital functioning and provide energy to jump start the healing process.
- B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, and Biotin) are cofactors in Krebs cycle function which feed electron transport and ATP production.
- Antioxidants: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin E, and CoQ10 help prevent uncoupling of the mitochondria and allow for optimal energy production.
- N-acetyl cysteine is the rate limiting amino acid in the production of glutathione. Remember, glutathione is our bodies most important antioxidant and detoxifying agent.
- Phosphadtidyl Serine is abundant in mitochondrial cell membranes and supports mitochondrial integrity.
The mitochondria are considered the powerhouse of every cell in our body. These small organelles produce energy in the form of ATP which drive not only energy production but are involved in protein synthesis, RNA and DNA synthesis and metabolism of fatty acids. Patients with mitochondrial dysfunction may have low muscle mass, weak muscle strength, poor exercise tolerance and fine/gross motor delays.
Take 1 capsule two times daily
★ Free of the following common allergens:
★ No artificial colors, artificial flavors, milk or milk derivatives or sodium added.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.