Temperature Sensitive Products
Temperature Sensitive Items – We ship temperature sensitive items with an Ice Pack in a Cool Shield Envelope.
If your cart contains a refrigerated item be advised that Ice Packs will ALWAYS melt during transit, especially during summer months. Ice Packs will only provide a few hours of protection in extreme heat. Temperature sensitive items may normally safely stay UNOPENED and unrefrigerated for a period of time of up to 2 weeks without being affected.
We do not accept returns on or give credit for items (refrigerated or not) that are received warm.
We offer discounted shipping rates throughout the U.K. We ship orders from our Wigan stockroom and occasionally from our Netherlands stockroom depending on inventory.
- All Shipping includes tracking information, but does not include “signature required” request. If you live in an apartment building please make sure you indicate your Apt number or buzzer code as part of your address.
If an order is not accepted upon delivery and returned to our warehouse, you will be charged for any shipping charges incurred by us for the returned shipment.
- Privacy & Security
- Spectrum Supplements respects and values the privacy of our customers and visitors to our web site. In order for Spectrum Supplements to provide you the ultimate in service, you may elect to provide private personal information to the company.
- This statement sets forth the personal information we may collect from you, how the information may be utilized, and other important aspects of Spectrum Supplements’s policies relating to the privacy of the information that you may provide.
Acceptance of Terms.
When you use the Site, either to request a proposal, literature, a product return material authorization number, technical support, or to submit ideas or suggestions, we will ask you for information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you, such as your name, title, Company affiliation, address, telephone numbers, and email address. If establishing a credit line account with us, we will also collect financial information, such as your credit card number and expiration date, bank and credit references.
Use of Information.
With the exception of financial institutions when necessary to verify credit information, or to comply with legal requirements (such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, court order), or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who, intentionally or unintentionally, may be causing injury or harm to users of this Site or other persons or violating the terms of conditions of use for this Site, Spectrum Supplements will not share your personal information with any other company.
By using this Site, you consent to the use of your personal information by an entity assuming control of Spectrum Supplements’s operations resulting from a merger, purchase of assets, or liquidation of Spectrum Supplements in bankruptcy or insolvency.
Spectrum Supplements will primarily use your personal information to process applications for a credit line account; to respond to your requests for proposal, literature, return material authorization number, and technical support; to evaluate and respond to your ideas or suggestions; to make the Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once; to analyze your use of the Site and purchases of our products, to make our marketing efforts more effective and improve our product offerings to you. In addition, from time to time, we may also advise you of product upgrades, special offers, update information and new services.
If you do not wish to be contacted by Spectrum Supplements or would like your personal information modified or removed, please contact us at this Site and we will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request.
Small bits of data or “cookies” may be sent to your Web browser and stored on your computer. This allows our server to “recognize” you when you visit our Site in the future.
Spectrum Supplements is committed to protecting the personal information, which you have provided, from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access and destruction. Spectrum Supplements takes all reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information.
- Returns & Replacements
- We will gladly refund you for product returned within 30 days from the date of purchase, provided the product has not been opened and the protection wrap is in place. The cost of shipping is not included in refunds. If we paid the shipping cost for your original order, the S&H fee will be deducted from your credit.
- Product returned after 30 days will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Product cannot be returned after 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Probiotics or any items requiring refrigeration may not be returned at any time.
Refunds will be issued in the same tender as originally purchased or a credit may be posted on account with us toward your next purchase.
All returns must contain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to be properly credited. Request an RMA.